25 Best Fit Prospects for the Patriots
1. Jaelan Phillips, Edge, Miami – Excellent pass rusher, has a nice combination of speed and strength. Can play the run. Had a great pro day that was attended by Bill Belichick.
2. Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State – Freak athlete with speed and power, explosive. Play-maker. Might be best defensive player in this draft.
3. Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa – Big, physical, athletic, one of the best LB in this draft. Makes plays all over the field. Somewhat underrated.
4. Christian Barmore, DT, Alabama – Strength and power is his game. Smart Alabama defender. Reminds me a little bit of Patriots great Richard Seymour.
5. Elijah Moore, WR, Mississippi – Explosive slot receiver. Makes tough catches. Can play on the outside.
6. Mac Jones, QB, Alabama – Pure passer who performs in big games, smart and savvy. Leader.
7. Joseph Ossai, LB, Texas – Outstanding speed and burst. High motor and has inside/outside versatility. Under the radar defender who could really emerge.
8. Joe Tryon, Edge, Washington – Emerging talent with untapped potential. Freak athlete and playmaker.
9. Alim McNeill, DT, NC State – Big but athletic lineman. Has some serious quickness. Good interior pass rusher.
10. Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State – Playmaking ability, can make all the throws. Has all the intangibles.
11. Elijah Molden, CB, Washington – Good instincts, can play slot corner or safety. Very good tackler.
12. Tyler Shelvin, DT, LSU – Maybe the best nose tackle in the draft. Tremendous strength and technique.
13. Kwity Paye, Edge, Michigan - Terrific pass rusher. Has all the tools to be a great one. Possesses great intangibles.
14. Wyatt Hubert, DE, Kansas State – High-motor player, good pass rusher, standout performer at the Senior Bowl.
15. Baron Browning, LB, Ohio State – Versatile LB, plays all over the field. Good coverage backer.
16. Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue - Little guy but explosive receiver. Looks more like a RB than a WR.
17. Kyle Trask, QB, Florida – Pocket passer that can make all the throws. Smart, accurate, good pocket presence.
18. Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama – Smart and experienced LB. Good leader and just all around solid player.
19. Demetric Felton, RB, UCLA – Can play RB and WR. Explosive playmaker. Will contribute on special teams.
20. Liam Eichenberg, OL, Notre Dame - Tackle to guard versatility. Experienced player that improved each year.
21. Simi Fehoko, WR, Stanford - Physical receiver, makes tough catches. Decent speed, good route runner.
22. Tommy Togiai, DT, Ohio State - Stout against the run. Pushes the pocket and can get after the QB.
23. Tyree Gillespie, S, Missouri - Great in deep coverage. Good vision, sees plays developing and attacks. Good tackler.
24. Noah Gray, TE, Duke - Good size, catch radius and athleticism.
25. Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia - Outside corner with the ability to be shutdown. Extremely athletic.